ABOUT PEST WIZARD JUST CODLING MOTH TRAP KIT:
Contains two traps, two lures, and two trap hangers.
Selectively attracts codling moths (Cydia pomonella) that destroy fruits. The codling moth is the primary "worm" to cause wormy apples. This moth also damages pear, plum, and walnut with pitting, holes, and deep entries.
Effective up to 60 days.
HOW TO USE:
1. Crease at all folds before removing adhesive cover.
2. Peel the adhesive cover diagonally from the corner.
3. Fold to align the top edges and insert a hanger into the holes on the top edge.
4. Place lure in trap and then fold in the corner pieces and roof flaps.
5. Hang the trap by placing the hooked ends of the wire hanger onto selected branches, just inside foliage.
6. Monitor the trap regularly and replace as needed depending on the level of pest activity.