Applies on quantities up to 9,000. While supplies last. No promo code needed. Limit 5 per customer.
Preventative care is key!
Hippodamia convergens are native ladybugs found throughout the USA! NaturesGoodGuys (a.k.a. Soldier Bugs) pre-fed Ladybugs are the best general predator in any organic garden, greenhouse, grow room, patio, rooftop garden, interiorscape, or anywhere that pests exist.
- Ladybugs do the work for you. Release them into the desired area and watch them defeat bad bugs that damage your plants.
- Support your backyard ecosystem! See improvements in the health of your plants without introducing harmful chemical pesticides.
- Maximize your harvest - healthy plants produce more.
- Natural, organic, sustainable, and kid/pet friendly.
Ladybugs are natural predators to aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, thrips, and many other soft-bodied insects.
Egg: 2-5 days | Larvae: 21 days | Pupa: 7 days | Adult: 1 year
Release 1 ladybug per square foot, monthly.
Release 1 ladybug per square foot, bi-weekly, 2-3 times.
Release 1 ladybug per square foot, weekly, 2-4 times.
HOW TO RELEASE:
- Release ladybugs in the early morning, evening, or on a cloudy day when the temperatures are cooler.
- Mist leaves to improve ladybug habitat. Misting the foliage beforehand may improve performance. With ample food and moisture, ladybugs can begin to reproduce immediately.
- Release ladybugs at the base of the plants.
- Release multiple times throughout the growing season to stay ahead of the pest lifecycle.
For best results, store ladybugs in original shipping box between 34-45°F for no longer than two weeks. Refrigerate, do not freeze.
Nectar is a supplemental food source for your NaturesGoodGuys Ladybugs. Simply mix with water and mist onto foliage upon release. This provides an immediate food source after the stress of transit that may improve performance.
For supporting larger populations of ladybugs and other beneficial insects, check out our Good Bug Diet.
Attract native beneficial insects to your garden! Our Good Bug Seed Mix is a special mixture of plant seeds that provide nectar and pollen to beneficial insects.