Nature's Good Guys
Cart 0
Diatomaceous Earth

Diatomaceous Earth

$2.99

Caution : KEEP OUT OF REACH OR CHILDREN

 

DE-Strike Diatomaceous Earth is an insecticide produced from a special grade of fresh-water diatomaceous earth (DE) and is a highly effective insect control solution. 

When insects come in contact with Diatomaceous Earth, it absorbs their protective wax coating and their bodies are damaged by the sharp edges of the particles. DE absorbs the insect's body fluids causing them to die by dehydration.

Directions for use:
DE-Strike Diatomaceous Earth kills Roaches, Slugs, Ants, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, Crickets, and many more.

DE-Strike comes with an easy to use application lid. Simply open the lid and sprinkle the Diatomaceous Earth around the infested area.  OR.. Apply using a manual hand-held shaker, bulb, bellows, or piston type manual or powered dry dust applicators, or solution application through the garden or industrial spray equipment at a rate of 2-5 lbs/1,000 ft2. Mix 1 lb of DE-Strike per gallon of water. For homes, Gardens, and Farms apply powder or solution in all areas where insects are found including door frames, window sills, outside entryways, barns, stalls, and other outdoor structures.

Risk of Exposure:

Dust may cause eye and respiratory irritation/ Exposure to excessive quantities of dust may cause lung damage. Signs and symptoms of lung damage include coughing, tightness in chest, shortness of breath, and damage to lung tissue.

Precautions:
Use an approved respirator and goggles. Work areas should be equipped with adequate dust collection or exhaust ventilation

FIRST AID
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Have the person drink water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If the person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, and then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth if possible. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for
further treatment advice.
If in Eyes: Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.


 

 

 


Share this Product


More from this collection